The client partner is responsible for making sure that clients are always a top priority.
|Reason for vacancy:||Growth|
|Reporting to:||Head of Services|
|Working environment & travel:||Exceptionally busy, team-orientated|
environment. This role will require some travel
nationally and internationally. Driver’s license
and own transport is essential.
|Management level of the role:||This is not a management role|
|Working hours:||07h30 – 16h00 or 08h00 to 16h30 or 08h30 to|
As the exclusive partner of Diligent (previously Galvanize and ACL) in South Africa, our clients are our top priority. We are looking for a dedicated customer-centric Client Partner that will be a proactive, knowledgeable consultant and supportive ally for our GRC clients cross Africa. The client partner will drive usage, adoption, and value of the Diligent HighBond platform and provide ongoing client support for key customers to address challenges or resolve issues whilst using deep internal audit domain knowledge.
Key deliverables for a client partner
• Drive client software adoption, usage, adoption, usage, adoption, usage (repeat, repeat!!)
• Deepen understanding of products and domain to keep up to date with potential solutions for clients and share these with the wider team.
• Partner with customers to evaluate and understand their GRC vision and objectives
• Resolve customer concerns and requests efficiently.
• Monitor client satisfaction and update strategies when necessary.
• Offer product and service consultations to clients.
• Build and foster a trusted advisor-style relationship with senior people in our customer’s organisations: Stay close to all stakeholders.
• Develop relationships that enable you to influence decision makers. Showcase the value that our products add to clients
Knowledge, skills & abilities
• Management of customer communications
• Understanding of internal audit, risk & compliance management
• Problem-solving skills and ability to resolve issues independently or deal with potentially difficult clients
• Mature individual with a high level of emotional intelligence.
• Drive and determination to succeed in a dynamic, fast-growing company
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professionalism, domain knowledge, real-world experience, product knowledge.
• Effective skills in persuasion and influence, as well as an ability to enthuse and inspire teams to build successful relationships at all levels both internal and external
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solutions-focused, collaborative approach to work
• Well-spoken and presentable with exceptional presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects and clients, without “dropping-the-ball”.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and thrive under pressure.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to live the company value of precision and have a high attention to detail
• Be a leader and know when to follow.
• Extract commitments when needed and keep people accountable.
Education & qualifications expected of a client partner
• Matric certificate
• Completed business degree, ideally in Internal Audit
• Internal Audit qualification
Details of experience
• At least three to five years of experience in an internal audit or risk management function
• Ideally have exposure to a consulting role
• Excellent presentation abilities to all levels in a business with a demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Powerpoint)
• Would be ideal to have experience in the Audit/GRC software space
What would make the applicant successful in the role?
• The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills
• Be self-motivated and a collaborative team player
• You should have an inherent desire to succeed and exceed the goals and targets you and the business have set.
• Be DRIVEN
• Can name more than three Star Wars characters
• Accuracy, Leadership, Results Orientation, Accountability, Humour, Integrity