As a Software Implementation Consultant, you will be a crucial part of our Services team and utilize your internal audit skills, data analytics and risk management knowledge alongside your passion for people to train users and implement this award winning GRC software.
|Reason for vacancy:||Team expansion|
|Reporting to:||Head of Services|
|Management level of role:||This is not a management role|
|Working environment & travel:||Fast-paced office environment. The role is based in Johannesburg. There will be travel to clients outside of Johannesburg and possibly across the African continent (maximum of 2-3 weeks at a time).|
|Working hours:||07:30am to 16:00pm, 08:00am – 16:30pm or 8:30am to 17:00pm when in the office. Needs to understand there may be times that they need to work extra afterhours on certain client projects.|
When based at clients, the individual will need to work the working hours stipulated by the client.
• Provide and maintain a high quality of stakeholder engagement, and client relationships.
• Offer software configuration, support, and consulting services to GRC clients
• Manage client relationship to advise on best practice methodologies using the HighBond platform as well as set clear expectations around requirements and timelines.
• Assist clients with analytic consulting services using ACL scripting techniques.
• Provide client user training once software has been implemented
• Keep user training documentation up to date.
• Understand and document all client onboarding journeys to include, milestones, pain points and deliverables to ensure a successful handover to customer success team.
• Proactively keep up to date with product features and benefits to facilitate knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders as well as clients
• Prepare for all client engagements and be responsible for own documentation to ensure client implementation success.
• Identify risks and issues threatening client implementation success and understand the impact that it has investigate ways to mitigate the risk or issue.
• Complete any administrative tasks timeously, such as timesheets, project sign-off, and client communications.
Technical knowledge, skills & abilities
• Proven, and well-developed technical internal audit knowledge
• Proven, and well-developed knowledge of data analysis
• Solid experience in writing business rules for internal audit purposes.
• Experience in a customer facing environment
• IT-orientated and technology-savvy
Behavioural, soft competencies & skills
• Strong work ethic
• Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
• Desire to exceed customer expectations
• Good ability to transfer knowledge and conduct one-on-one training.
• Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
• Ability to work independently and self-manage
• Ability to prioritize and remain focused on the job at hand
• Ability to take direction
• Attitude for learning & innovation.
• Display professional business etiquette
• Ability to clearly communicate and manage client expectations
• Excellent ability to develop strong client and stakeholder relationships.
• Self-starter who is pro-active and can both identify project risks and address these successfully
Education & qualifications
• Completed degree in Internal Audit (NQF level 7)
• ACL / Galvanize / HighBond Certification (desirable requirement)
Details of experience
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an internal audit role
• Audit management software experience (Teammate, BarnOwl, CURA, ACL GRC, HighBond etc)
• Data analytics experience
• SQL or any other programming language
• MS Office
• Experience in a client facing role
• Hands on experience with ACL / Galvanize / HighBond (desirable requirement)
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Systems Auditor (CISA) (desirable requirement)
• Training/facilitation experience (desirable requirement)
What would make the applicate successful in the role?
An individual who is passionate about internal audit and the value that technology can add to this space. They should be comfortable working independently and building strong relationships with a diverse client base to solidify the relationship.
We are committed to employing based solely on MERIT, irrelevant of gender, religion, or race
For more information, or any questions contact Tamsin Jatho, email@example.com