Our clients are our top priority.
We are looking for a dedicated customer-centric Account Manager to maintain and grow our existing client relationships. The account Manager will have a passion for building relationships with our clients and ensuring they are successful with our reputable GRC software.
- Ensure client is sufficiently enabled to maximize solution utilization
- Ensure client is satisfied with services received and drive improvements on areas where dissatisfied
- Effectively partner with the rest of the services team to ensure the overall teams success
- Effectively partner with the business development manager team to ensure optimization opportunities are realized
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge to ensure the benefits and value of all products are understood, communicated and ultimately well represented in the market
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Technical knowledge, skills & abilities
- Management of customer communications
- Understanding of Internal Audit and Risk Management
- Problem-solving skills and ability to deal with potentially difficult clients
- Mature individual with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Salesforce
Behavioural, soft competencies & skills
- On the ball
- Highly accurate
- Strong communicator
- Sense of Humour
- Detail Orientated
- Financially literate
- Success Orientated
Education & qualifications
- Matric certificate.
- Completed Business Degree / similar is highly preferable.
Details of experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What would make the applicant successful in the role?
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- You should have an inherent desire to succeed and exceed the goals and targets you and the business have set.
- Be DRIVEN.
- Can name more than three Star Wars characters.
- Accuracy, Leadership, Results Orientation, Accountability, Humour, Integrity