Sales Administrator with a high attention to detail and love for administration you will become a trusted asset to the team. Handle all the sales and operational admin related duties for the business unit. Achieve customer satisfaction by ensuring all duties are performed quickly and accurately.
|Reason for vacancy:||Growth in the business|
|Reporting to:||Head of Operations|
|Management level of role:||This is not a management role|
|Working environment & travel:||High intensity fast paced office-based role. There is a great deal of teamwork but strong individual accountability for this individual|
|Working hours:||07h30 – 16h00 or 08h00 to 16h30 or 08h30 to 17h00|
- Accuracy, correctness, 100% spot on, all the time
- Always ready to assist all members of the team
- Understand and use SalesForce like your life depends on it
- Attend to any client / internal queries and provide feedback within a stipulated period
- Compilation of tender documents i.e., ability to draft plans, policies, procedures and ensure that all mandatory documents are updated.
- Ensure that the tender documents are completed and accurate and submitted well in advance/on time.
- Responsible for planning and co ordinating tasks for the successful completion of a tender
- Attend tender briefing meetings
- Maintain accurate records electronic copies of completed documents.
- Ensuring relevant arrangements are made for delivering the tenders timeously
- Manage customer databases
- Administer and manage the Sales CRM Environment
- Assist with all sales admin queries
Technical knowledge, skills & abilities
- Strong multi-tasking skills is a must to ensure various duties are performed accurately and on time
- Some mild compulsive behaviour would be an advantage
- Excellent/Unparalleled/Incredible/Outstanding/Relentless attention to detail
- System and process oriented
- Team Player
- Great personality and sense of humour
- Critical analytical thinking: using logic and reasoning to identify the urgency of certain tasks
- Time management: ability to prioritize tasks, deliver quality work under pressure and manage their own time
- Writing: ability to effectively communicate with external clients and internal team members
Behavioural, soft competencies & skills
- Self-starter with a positive outlook
- Tenacious and friendly
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible, with an eagerness to learn and develop oneself
- Dynamic: full of energy and has a sense of purpose
- Must be a mature personality (EQ)
- Über Fun
- Possible been accused of having OCD in the past
Education & qualifications
- Matric certificate
- A commerce degree would be preferable
Details of experience
- Min of 3 years’ experience in administration
- Good PC literacy and experience with a CRM system
- Experience in sales administration will be an advantage
- MS Office
- SalesForce (an advantage)
What would make the applicate successful in the role?
- The candidate will be successful in this role if they are task focused, well organized and get things done quickly and accurately
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once and work within a fast-paced sales team
- Be able to bond with the team members
- This person plays an incredibly significant part in the team. He/She will be working with a team of exceptional and exciting people to achieve remarkable things. This person is an especially important link to assist the team with achieving their monthly and quarterly targets.
- Believes that Star Wars is more than just a movie.