Amidst the escalating complexities of the current IT risk and regulatory environment, IT professionals grapple with the increasing challenge of maintaining IT audit readiness. Staying on top of regulations and safeguarding critical assets is more demanding than ever.
The idea of achieving and maintaining a state of IT audit readiness may seem impossible, but there are processes to help your IT department successfully maintain well-documented and well-managed controls while minimising negative audit findings. Like most business functions, finding the right technology to achieve this is critical.
In this eBook, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and assess IT risks and map them to controls
- Plan, scope, and stress test micro risks
- Assess the effectiveness of existing controls
- Capture, track, and report deficiencies, and
- Create a continuous cycle of testing, monitoring controls, and addressing exceptions.
Contact us today to book a demo to learn more about IT Audit.