How risk and internal auditors can maximise data analytics for risk management
Internal auditors, playing a pivotal role in consultative approaches, navigate a stronger focus on risk and internal auditors. Recognising their unique position in comprehending and guiding business leaders through risk, internal auditors adapt to the evolving landscape of increasingly complex business environments.
Although risk knowledge can be overwhelming, let’s get one thing straight—not all risk is bad. A complete absence of business risk virtually guarantees limited growth. Taking risks within your organisation’s risk tolerance and risk appetite can help your organisation grow and achieve your goals. The key is to understand your organisation’s risk appetite before you can audit it.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- How to assess low, medium, and high risk using the Risk Assessment Process
- Ways to prioritise risk using scorecards and heat maps
- Best practices for risk-based audit planning, while staying current to changing risk profiles
- Examples of analytics for identifying risk and case studies from public and private sectors
- 6 steps of applying analytics for risk assessment
Download the eBook and contact us today to book a demo.