Internal audit teams across the globe are looking to reinvent themselves to better serve current and future risks. But how do they effectively plan and execute this kind of initiative to benefit their organisation and ensure all affected employees are happy to go along for the ride?
A session was held on the 21st of September 2022 where members of the ABSA Group Internal Audit team shared how they moved from being a manual, people intensive assurance provider to delivering automated assurance in record time.
In this session we were joined by Rushdi Solomons CA(SA), Chief Operating Officer, Verushca Hunter, Head: Digital Innovation and Clifford Brown, Vice President: Converged Security Office and Technology Infrastructure. They shared the ups and downs they experienced on their journey of reinventing the future of internal audit as well as
- How to plan for the audit function of the future
- The important role of automation
- Key milestones to measure
- How to take every auditor on the digital journey
- Shifting culture in the team
- How to achieve quick wins for better executive & committee buy-in
Contact us to book a demo.